LDA City Commercial Plots
|LDA City Commercial Plots Terms and conditions For sale
1) LDA City Commercial Plots: The applicant may submit as many applications for all categories of parcels as they wish, subject to the following non-refundable application fees:
2) Price of a plot of land is Rs. 3.1 million (3.1 million) / Marla, including development expenses.
3) The applicant must submit 20% of the total price of the parcel as a down payment within 30 days after the announcement of the result of the first vote. If the initial payment is not deposited, the assignment will be withdrawn/canceled automatically
4) The remaining 80% of the plot price will be offered in quarterly installments spread over two years, from a period of 30 days from the announcement of the result of the first vote.
5) Only those applicants will be included in the second vote for the allocation of parcel numbers, who have submitted at least 50% of the estimated value of the parcel (that is, after the payment of the third installment).
6) A refund of up to 10% of the total value will be given to selected lump-sum applicants.
7) In the case of parcels with premium features i.e. park facing/corner/located on lots of main roads (where the main road will be 60ft for parcels of 5 Marla and under category and 75ft for parcels of land over 5 Marla), the following surcharges will be refunded :
- Additional 10% if the plot has one of the three distinct features
Secondly. Additional 15% if the plot has two distinct features
Third. Extra 20% if the land has all 3 premium features
LDA City Commercial Plots Taxes
8) The grant of the parcel will be transferable subject to payment by the government. Taxes and transfer fees Rs. 25,000/per Marla to LDA.
9) In the event that quarterly installments are not paid, a fine of Rs 1,000 per day will be imposed for a maximum period of 60 days after the due date of the installment. Failure to pay after 60 days will result in the cancellation of the assignment by LDA.
10) In the event that the waiver is revoked by the LDA, the applicant may request the restoration of the waiver provided that all installments due, plus two installments upfront, are submitted, within 90 days from the date of cancellation.
11) If the fee is not deposited even after 90 days, the parcel will not be returned in the future and LDA will refund the amount deposited by the applicant after a 20% deduction.